Friday, October 27, 2006

negative Turns out positive

Micheal steele has been
especially hard hit




Well it is 2006 election year and guess what that means politicians want your vote! However, they are not campaigning for them selves they are doing it against each other. You never hear oh and he pushed for education. No you hear Scandals, lies, prostitution, and drugs. What have o what has America come to? During primetime, I have seen at least a dozen adds claiming the Jim Webb (D) is a sexist anti-woman killer. Also on the same time George Allen (R) is a money-laundering bigot who hides money! Who cares! Therefore, Allen hiding money makes Jim Webb better. Likely not! I am not voting for someone because the other person claimed an assault was a feminist scandal! Heck no! Compare the facts people analyze, do not go the polls saying, “Oh well, since Allen says the M word I had better vote for somebody who does not. Yah a lot of since that makes!
http://www.bencardin.com/multimedia/grateful.wmv - follow link to watch negative campaign video